Culture Retreat™ is a three-day team building wilderness experience hosted in India, designed to disconnect from the everyday hustle and bustle of life, be part of nature, and rejuvenate.
High performing teams build better companies.
Check out the video below to see what it's like to be a part of one of our Culture Retreats™ in India!
Culture Retreat™ Activities
Culture Retreat™ is a time to reflect and tap into your own self-awareness. A few of our topics and activities include:
- Power Dynamics
- Adaptive Leadership
- Conflict & Growth
- Welcome Celebration
- Group Mountain Trek
- Solo Reflection Trek
- Free Activities (yoga, walking, etc.)
- Last Day Celebration
Disconnect and be part of nature in the heart of India surrounded by verdant foliage and breathtaking silhoutettes of the mountains.
No pre-work necessary
Just show up ready to participate in a wide range of group & individual activities.
Three day event
Three day event with experiences to suit any team.
Minimum 25 attendees
Must have a minimum of 25 attendees to host a Culture Retreat™.
Impactful techniques you can implement immediately.
Culture Retreat™ Key Takeaways
- Rejuvenate and get away from the day to day distractions
- Balance mind, body and spirit to become healthier and more productive individuals in our family, teams, communities, society and the world.
- Find center, purpose and self-awareness through introspection and feedback.
- Become more resilient by truly understanding how individual behaviors impact culture.
- Develop interpersonal tools and techniques to use in the everyday.
- Embrace the adaptive leadership within.
- And much more!
We are practitioners, not academics.
Everything we teach is based on lived experiences from real leaders running real businesses. Our facilitators build an empathic connection—on a human level.
Meet the facilitators of Culture Retreat™.
Our Culture Retreat™ Facilitators help you and your team develop deeper personal relationships and make meaningful change—together.